Saturday, October 16, 2010

#1000 of 1000 Things To Do Before You Go To Dog Toy Heaven

#1000: RUN AWAY FROM THE PO 'LICE

Ok.  I must admit I have a rather big bucket list.  But when I do things, I do them with what, Audience?  You have just one guess.  That's right...FLAIR!  I was protesting on Parliament Hill and disturbing the peace with my Elvis Impersonation Concert.  The police arrived on the scene to arrest me and my best friend Mr. L.  I booked it...and managed to outwit the authorities, running as fast as my big feet would carry me.  Poor Mr. L, that's a whole other ball game. 
You can read about it at: http://iblogfornum-nums.blogspot.com/2010/10/news-bulletin.html

I give this one a BUCKET RATING OF 10/10.  Excellent source of adrenalin!
(In an Elvis tone of voice) THANK YOU.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment