Thursday, October 21, 2010

#998 Of 1000 Things To Do Before You Go To Dog Toy Heaven

#998: CREATE CHAOS AT A STARBUCKS DRIVE THRU


I'm a die-hard Starbucks fan.  I like to get hopped-up on caffeine. And I like their "special" drinks.  I like going through their drive thrus.  I like messin' with them when going thru their drive thrus.  I like to have the "Macarena" blaring on my car stereo.  I like to spin my tires.  But most of all, I like to place a really huge order for about 50 "special" coffees...coffees with FLAIR!  Half this, half that...mixing whole milk with soy (this one really gets them)...adding way too many extras shots of espresso...mixing all the different fancy syrups together.  Repeat after me, "Yes, I'd like a 1/2 whole milk, 1/2 soy, cinnamon-peppermint, grande latte with 10 shots, steamed to high heaven"...Now you just have to create 49 other "special" coffees and you're good to go.  COME ON, YOU KNOW YOU WAAAANT TO...

I give this one a BUCKET RATING OF 8/10...(especially if there's a long line-up of cars behind you and you have a good sound system)
THANK YOU.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment